Happy Birthday Son
Happy Birthday my love. In this day like all the days of the year I wish you are doing great, thriving in all you do. I know you like to cook just like me. I hope you like to do it from scratch its more halesome with real ingredients. I also have a garden to grow my fresh herbs, vegetables and fruits. My chickens provide me with fresh eggs and meat. I hope one day I can ger a goat for fresh milk and chasse. I love making fresh bread, pan sobao and de agua. fresh pasta and the sauce, jams, juices and deserves lots of them.
Sorry for talking all about me but all I know is that you are studying in the same college I study years ago. I will love to know all about you and what you love. I still hope and wait for you to reach out.
Like always I will continue to wait for the day you decide to talk. I love you always and for ever and I hope one day we will meet again.
Comments