This blog was created to let my son Willmael Delgado know he is LOVE by his mother and her family and that We are her waiting for him to reach out. We are here for you whenever you are ready for us We are waiting for you always.
Waiting for Willmael Delgado : life re-runs
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Waiting for Willmael Delgado : life re-runs: I always believe my that my grandfather story was a bit sad because he lose his mother to at a young age he end up living with some relati...
I was watching the Tangled movie with your little sister again when I realize how close is this story to our story. Rapunzel was taken from her parents by mother Gothel for her own vane reasons keeping her away from her parents look away in a tower telling her not to wonder. Her parents in a effort and hope of ever finding her daughter send thousands of lanterns up to the sky every year on her birthday hopping one day returns. As Rapunzel ages she wonders and in her subconscious she knows something is not right she tries not to question mother Gothel but she still needs to know about the lanterns and why every year exactly on her birthday they light up the sky. I hope you wonder my baby boy I hope you do, I hope you can see even all you know is her that you have a mother that misses you and can't give up in finding YOU one day. In this years I have been trying to be re-united with you I have try so many times and fall so many times but there is a famous quote by Gail Ly...
I want to wish you a Happy Birthday. I was looking in the blog and I don't see last year birthday post. September is a hard month is your birthday but is also a another one that we don't get to celebrated together. There are is a very few of those, is a bitter sweet day always. Last year was the first anniversary of your grandma Teresa but since your birthday she was on the hospital, I spend 23 days in the Hospital every day waiting for her to wake up. But changing thee conversation to a more light one. You're a Uncle for the 6th time. You have 4 nieces and 2 nephews ages ranging from 13 years to 1 month. They are so beautiful and happy kiddos. Sometimes We wonder about your life, how you're doing if you have a girlfriend, are you working, have you have your own place, are you driving, traveling. There are so many questions about you and your life that your loves ones often ask. I just hope that you're healthy, thriving, and living your best life. I miss you and wh...
Happy Birthday my love. In this day like all the days of the year I wish you are doing great, thriving in all you do. I know you like to cook just like me. I hope you like to do it from scratch its more halesome with real ingredients. I also have a garden to grow my fresh herbs, vegetables and fruits. My chickens provide me with fresh eggs and meat. I hope one day I can ger a goat for fresh milk and chasse. I love making fresh bread, pan sobao and de agua. fresh pasta and the sauce, jams, juices and deserves lots of them. Sorry for talking all about me but all I know is that you are studying in the same college I study years ago. I will love to know all about you and what you love. I still hope and wait for you to reach out. Like always I will continue to wait for the day you decide to talk. I love you always and for ever and I hope one day we will meet again.
Comments